Monday, March 15, 2010

Hard Drive issues and Fibro Crap

Daily Health Check: Weight –189!!! THIS IS NOT GOOD!!!

Misc Morning Herbs – ✔

Allergy Drops – ✔

Prog. Cream – ✔

FM Check – ✔ –Ugh. Not feeling all that great. Again.  It’s rainy, cold, and yucky out.

HARD DRIVE!!! BUSTED!!! Way to mess with ones weekend!  Argh.  I’m glad there are 4 computers in the house… or we’d have missed a message from friends coming to visit from RI!!! For the DAY ONLY!!! Argh!

I am sad to say as well… that I didn’t complete my objectives for this weekend.   While I do have 2 more weekends to complete said objectives, I wanted to get further along than I did! :(   Here is the recap of what I wanted to  do:

1. Chair Backs… Should only take me an hour to make the other 4, then washing time

2. Kids Rooms…

3. Avery’s pillow

4. Gretchen Safe Cookies

5.  Babies blankets for the boys

6. LAUNDRY – have to finish folding the LAUNDRY..

Here is what I did accomplish.

1. The Gretchen Safe Cookies… and I must admit they are pretty dang tasty!

2.  Recovering the dining room chairs.  I will add a picture soon… as soon as I get my computer at home fixed, which, as stated previously, IS BUSTED!  But the chairs really look good! :)

3.  I cut out the pieces for Avery’s pillow, tonight I have to sew it… the girl was using her brother’s all weekend…which you can imagine caused great distress to a 3 yr old boy, who kept reminding her that it had cars on it and was not a girl thing! Very funny, but I gotta get it done!

4. The Laundry… I literally folded 87 baskets of laundry.  So I now have time to sew the previously mentioned pillow.

So with that… I still have the kids rooms to clean top to bottom, and the chair back covers, and… the baby blankets… which those are mostly fun… the cleaning not so much.  And the straightening up of the house.  But now, I need to add, go through each room as I clean and add stuff to the sell pile…

This weather! Ugh!  It’s painful… my arms are currently in a kind of vibrating numb hurt.   It’s starting to go to my chest and throat too.  Its kind of a feeling like you want to throw up, but you know what it is, and you know you won’t, but you’d feel better if you did…  My hips have the same feeling… but is less annoying as I am not moving them.  I just dug out the heating pad for my lower back… I hate this.  This would be the kind of day that I don’t want to pick anything up, because I do NOT trust my arms to work as I request.  I really hope this goes away tomorrow, when it’s SUPPOSED to dry out.   I’m really distressed about my weigh again.  I don’t understand why it keeps going up.  I guess I will be eating salad for awhile.  Not that salad is bad, I hate doing that though, because when you eat just salad for awhile, then you actually eat FOOD, your weight just goes right back up.  It’s really distressing.  It’s also distressing when your mother mentions that your face looks like you are gaining weight.    I am starting to wonder about getting a wii… and comparing that to the cost of a gym membership…  somehow I don’t think that the flex spend would cover that… bugger.

I am trying a new thing for food this month as well. It’s called Angel Food Ministries,  and you order the food online, and then it is delivered to a local church for pick up.  This happens once a month.  You go on the Saturday that is listed for pick up, and there you have it!  If this works out it should be really fantastic and benefit both us, and the church where we pick it up.  :)   I’ll let you know.

OK… I need to go pick up lunch… so, have a good one! :)

[Via http://sproutingoff.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment