Sunday, September 6, 2009

Now This Was A First....Even For Me...lol...

Turkey Vulture photo by Lila

Turkey Vulture photo by Lila      Well I told myself that I would not use photos on this blog, but this is such a weird and funny thing how could I pass it up? Look I know that I have been feeling really bad but come on now….. what’s up with the vulture showing up on my patio…. just a few feet away from my bed next to the glass patio doors? Then up on the roof too? Does it know something I don’t? THIS is a “Hell if I know day” if there ever was one. I have all kinds of critters but never a vulture……lol….no I’d be ROTFLMAO only I would need help getting up and I’m afraid if I stayed on the floor too long and didn’t more that crazy vulture might try to find a way in and try a bite or two of this bird…..it’s times like these that a little ground fog cover could come in handy…. ya know what I mean? I’m gonna have to sleep with one eye open till that vulture gets lost in the fog too!  Beware if you have FMS and wander in the fog also…. never know when one of these vultures might show up at your place too….. stranger things have happened……walk quietly and in peace until our paths may cross again…… Lila

[Via http://lilabyrdakabirdladybyday.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment