Tuesday, September 22, 2009

One Month - Pain While Flying = Zero

Whoever says you can’t do Egoscue while on vacation is just wrong. If you don’t do it during vacation you are just hurting yourself. It only took me a half hour to make sure I got an Egoscue work-out in. My girlfriend were either watching the news or jumping in the shower and I was getting ready for the day. So I didn’t hold anyone up on our busy time schedule. And I felt amazing during my vacation.

I can only think of one thing different that I did this time before flying. You guessed it my Egoscue menu. I think it made my four hour and forty-five minute flight so much better. I am that person that usually just can’t sit still, I move or cross my legs then un-cross them, then move again. This flight I was so comfortable the whole time. Never got fidgety or felt any discomfort in my shoulders or lower back.

New menu today and I just can’t wait to see what is next.

No comments:

Post a Comment